Types of Information Collected
General. We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name, phone number, mailing address and e-mail address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our site, over the phone, or by other means, the information may be sent to servers located in Australia and other countries around the world.
Information that the account owner provides about yourself. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our site, provide to us by phone, or give to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, your opinion about products and services that we offer, and other demographic and/or consumer information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. We may also collect information from you at other points on our site such as from emails, online forms, when you enter content on our site, sign up for special offers, etc., even though there is no statement that such information is being collected.
Information added and stored in your account by you and your authorised parties. When you or your authorised parties add information to your account using the tools provided in our software, you are permitting us to store such information, which can include but is not limited to communications, messages, files, calendar events, tasks and lists, time tabulations, contracts, proposals, estimates, invoices and financial information. You may grant other people access to this information via your account; however, we will not share or otherwise disclose this information to any third parties except in the case of third-party payment processors needing specific information to approve or complete payment transactions, including but not limited to invoice payments that you or your customers have initiated.
Information about others. We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you, the account owner, or your authorised party provide to us. If you or your authorised party upload the personal and/or business information of others to our site via your account, invite others to use your account on our site, communicate with others via our site, upload or create lists of event guests or attendees, or use our site to share information with others, we may store the personal information of each such recipient. You may grant other people access to this information via your account; however, we will not share or otherwise disclose this information to any third parties except in the case of third-party payment processors needing specific information to approve or complete payment transactions, including but not limited to invoice payments or event registration/ticketing fees, that you or your customers have initiated.
Automatic Information Gathering: Cookies and Other Technologies. We automatically receive and record information through various technologies from your computer, browser and otherwise from and about your activities on our site including, but not limited to, the following:
Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our site. This information may or can include your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
Cookies. When you visit our site, we may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our site.
Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as “web beacons”, tracking codes or other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons, tracking codes and other similar technologies in promotional or other e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customise the services we offer our website visitors, to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We may use information that we collect about you and your business to:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content for the purposes of improving our application and our overall service to you;
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about product updates and modifications as well as additional Planning Pod products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver various products and services in connection with your use of the site;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Enhance our site;
- Process payment for any purchases or sales made on our site or by phone, enroll you in any discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to pre-qualify you for payment processing services or credit card and other offers that you might find of interest, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions;
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and
- Manage our business and as otherwise needed or desirable by us.
- We will only use access to read, write, modify, or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows you and your users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets;
- We will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements;
- We will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the App’s internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymity.
When you use our site we will store cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our site. A cookie is a small data text file, which a Web site stores on your computer’s hard drive (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. The cookies make your use of the site easier, make the site run more smoothly and help us to maintain a secure site. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our site may not work properly in that case.